The team at GGP participated at the kick-off meeting for the project “Future Oriented Collaborative Policy Development for Rural Areas and People” – Polirural.
The meeting took place in Prague, from the 19th till the 21st of June, 2019, hosted by the project coordinator Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague (www.czu.cz).
On this first project meeting, each partner presented their respectible organization, as well as their responsibilities for each working package. (total of 37 partners)
Several topics were discussed on this kick-off meeting:
- Presentation of the Polirural project
- All partners presented their companies and working packages
- Discussions regarding key obligations in the grant agreement
- Discussion of tasks and deliverables of each working package
- Project management, administrative and financial rules
Check our Gallery for more images of the event.